Embedding a Flash music player into Yahoo! SiteBuilder
1. After you have created your own Flash music player, please click the "Publish"
button to publish and upload the Flash music player to your server. For details,
please visit http://music.a4desk.com/userguide/index.php?helplink=Publishing_a_Player.htm
2. Run Yahoo! SiteBuilder, open an existing site or create a new site. Click
the page tab (e.g, index.html) that you want to display the Flash music player.
3. Select Insert->Code Elements->HTML to open the HTML editing panel
of the site.
4. A HTML Code pop up window is now displayed, paste the embed code of Flash
music player into the HTML code dialog by clicking inside the empty field. Click
'OK' to continue.
4. Square-shaped resize handles will appear. Click on one of the resize handles
and, holding down the button of your mouse, drag the image to the desired size.
You can also drag the element to the desired location, then release the mouse
5. Select File->Preview in Browser to preview the website with Flash music