Embedding a Flash music player into Drupal
1. After you have created your own Flash
music player, please click the "Publish" button to publish and
upload the Flash music player to your server. For details, please visit http://music.a4desk.com/userguide/index.php?helplink=Publishing_a_Player.htm
2. Login Drupal admin panel. At the top of your menu, you'll find a link called
"create content". Click this link and you'll see two preconfigured
content types enabled by default, 'Page' and Story'. Click the content type
you want to create.
3. Fill in the Title and content. Click Input format.
4. Select 'Full HTML' in the Input Type.
5. Paste the embed code of Flash music player in the body field. Delete <!--
Start of A4Desk Music Player Code -->and <!-- End of A4Desk Music Player
6. The Flash music player is now embedded into the Drupal.