To embed A4Desk Flash Music Player on a website using Dreamweaver
Once you have created and published your music player,
1. Copy the embed code from the Publishing Windows (shown in Figure 1)
#1 You may need check this option for blogs, or when your page and the files are at different server
#1 Enter the full path for the location that you are going to upload published files of music player
#3 Click [Copy to Clipboard] button
2. Open the target webpage in Dreamweaver. e.g. (e.g. "home.html")
3. Paste the script which you copied in Music Player to the text area of your target webpage (e.g. "home.html"), to the place you want to display the music player
**You can move the mouse pointer over the place you want to embed the music
player in the <Show Template View> of your site's ".htm" file
e.g. I want to place the musicplayer in the blank area of my website (e.g. home.html),
then, I move the mouse pointer over
the blank area of my website in "home.html",
as shown in Figure 2.
4. And then move the mouse pointer over the Show Code View and paste the script you copied in the Music Player (as shown in Figure 3 & 4)
5. Finally, save the project and upload all the following file / folder in the published folder of the Music Player to your web server.
(You can FTP all the files in your site to your server.)
version 1.96 or below
version 1.97 or above
6. You have embeded the music player to your site.